2019 NOVA HOME LOANS ARIZONA BOWL GRANT APPLICATION
Arizona Bowl (dba Arizona Bowl) has a Matching Grant Application process for registered 501(c)(3) organizations in Pima County seeking funds.
The grant cycle timeline is November 1, 2019 – December 30, 2019.? Submissions must be received by December 30th?at 5pm.
Notice of selection will be sent to the grant contact by April 1st, 2020.
ARIZONA BOWL MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of the Arizona Bowl is to provide world-class experiences for college student athletes, fans, and the local community, culminating in a nationally recognized college football competition. Arizona Bowl is a nonprofit organization that strives to inspire youth, engage in the community, support local charities, and create a positive impact in Southern Arizona.
- Organizations must have a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status by Internal Revenue Service.
- Only one application will be accepted per organization, per calendar year.
- Organization must have been operating for a minimum of three years and prove fiscal accountability and responsibility.
- The organization and the specific program being requested for grant funding, must be locally administered (Tucson/Pima County) and must have clearly stated and measurable outcomes.
- The mission of the organization and the specific programs must be clearly stated.
- Arizona Bowl grant must be matched by a fund equal to or greater than the Bowl grant. Verification of matching grant must be produced.
- If your organization is awarded this grant, you agree to provide five or more volunteers at a bowl event, sell tickets for the 2020 Bowl Game, and include the Arizona Bowl in your social media.
- The award winners agree to provide a written report by September 1, 2020 and, if requested, make a presentation to the Bowl Grants Committee, providing information on the use of the Arizona Bowl grant monies received.
Grant funding must be 100% spent in the calendar year it is granted or provide an explanation on the spending timeline
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FUNDING
- Requests for individuals or groups to attend events, such as competitions, conferences, or study abroad.
- Support for other nonprofit fundraisers such as raffles, tickets, or sponsorships.
- Grants to individuals or political organizations.
- Scholarship requests.
APPLICATION FOR GRANT FUNDING – PROPOSALS
The application must be submitted, via email, as a Microsoft Word Document in 12pt font (PDF files are not acceptable) to GrantsChair@NovaArizonaBowl.com no later than December 30th?at 5 p.m.
Fill out the application form below.
Questions about this grant process may be sent to GrantsChair@NovaArizonaBowl.com
GENERAL SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR GRANT APPLICATION
- Be concise in your application
- Be local in management and impact
- Show measurable impact of what a Arizona Bowl matching grant could do for your organization and its mission
- Remember that the grant winners are expected to help volunteer and sell tickets to the 2020 Bowl game
- The Bowl website is novaarizonabowl.com